Wednesday 20 May 2020

Level 2 is amazing

Task description: Kia ora this is a blog post that will remind those that are still back at home. But when you come back don't listen to the students about whatever story they tell because school is amazing,just because the teachers come up with new things for us doesn't mean it's boring. Because in my math class in room 11 & 12 we are having fun because we laugh everytime the boys come up with funny jokes and other things,our teacher doesn't mind what we are doing with them as long as we are doing work too and we also play kahoot and talk about famous people,famous yuotubers including other stuffs as well. So please If you can come to school because all of us are having fun together as a school. Oh and the last thing is that underneath here something that I made on google drawing me talking to 1 of the students which is my cousin tell her that school is not what other people make stories out of.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alison - an awesome blog to get more of your friends coming to school! I've definitely enjoyed having you in my class all day. I also agree, the boys do make it an interesting time for all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs Ilaoa for your kind complements

    ReplyDelete