Wednesday 27 May 2020

Taha Challenge - Taha Hinengaro

Task Description: This is a blog post that it part of taha challenge that the whole of team 5 block are doing in our classes. For the taha challenge we are doing taha hinengaro,for taha hinengaro we as a class in room 5 math class had to do meditating for 3 - 5 minutes and questions were asked for the taha challenge which is was your mind blank of full of thoughts? and how do you feel after meditating. Well during the meditating my mind was full of many different thoughts that just come and go then new ones start to come and how I felt after meditating I felt as my eyes opened I could see a bit black around the room.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lava Alison - You are looking very relaxed in your video. Would you try this activity again in your own time?

    ReplyDelete