Tuesday 2 June 2020

Taha Challenge-Taha Whanau

Task Description: This is a blog post from a taha challenge that the whole of team 5 is doing,we do this everyday when we come to school in first period except for fridays because thats when we have genius hour. This taha challenge is about taha whanau,we have to look for some videos or photos of our family members playing sports or other things,but my photos are different because some just have photos of what my family do when we finish playing games and other things. But theres 2 pictures of me and my cousin working on an activity from school  together for our literacy class room 1 team 5 block,theres one photo where my cousins are in there were taking part an pathfinder & adventurous  fun day at the back of my old school back in rarotonga. I only have 4 photos so sorry if theres not that much too.

No comments:

Post a Comment