Friday 17 April 2020

1918 flu post 2

Task description: This is a second post about the 1918 flu,that it is also for my literacy class but anyways this is just something that I had to do because it was part of my assignment. As I said for my first post about this but this one is kinda different because this my new understanding of what I know about the 1918 flu.


SYNTHESIS My new understanding of the 1918 pandemic is

That it started right after the war because they were told so that somebody either brought there or it either was already there and someone just caught.I say that wherever it came from that would be unknown to us because it might have come from the forest or the animals. Over all many people have died from this virus because whoever has it wouldn’t know but it could spread because whoever you're hanging out with might get it.

The 1918 flu is an unknown virus to me and to some others but it has a habit of plenty of things that it could do to people. But I believe that this virus can also affect animals like birds,pigs,horses and so on but some animals are just like us humans we all die from it or it starts to get more worse for us.

The 1918 flu developed into pneumonia and it turned out to been really risky and dangerous because some peoples skins were black or had suddenly turning into black,there skins would stay black for weeks but never know also for months and might actually die from it. 


1 comment:

  1. Good morning Alison.

    I enjoyed reading your post. It is really interesting that these flus/ diseases can be passed on from animals to humans. Do you know what animal they believe coronavirus came from? Keep up the good work.

    Miss Szymanik

    ReplyDelete