Thursday 9 April 2020

Easter learning Journey day 2 activity 2

Task description: This is a post from the easter learning journey,this is another  flag post from  day 2 and it is activity 2 and I am sorry that this has not been posted on the right day. But sorry to my teachers in team 5 for not doing this on the right day,but atleast I am posting them one by one but not on the right date. But I am still doing the others and I'll post them on as well.

Anyways this is a another post for the flag one but the flag is different this time because I changed it up because it was part of the activity 2 task. But I got to say I kind of like me second flag.

The reason why I created this one was because I am trying to use the same colour as the old flag but I changed up some bits of it because it certainly looks really different to the old flag for New Zealand. The simbol on it I added to it to make the flag really different. So this is the flag that I created for my second activity which is number 2 for day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment