Thursday 9 April 2020

learning Journey Day 3 activity 1&2

Task description:This post is from the easter learning journey,It's task taking me to 3 sites that I had to complete but I had to take a look at some places by using maps to show where it is,all 3 places are in New Zealand. But This post has not been posted on the right date so I am sorry because I was not really focused on this but now I am. These posts are the first weeks post of this easter learning kourney. There will be 3 maps down to show you the places but I will tell you the name of the places.

Anyways the first place is Rangitoto Island,the second is Tane Mahutu walk and the last place is In Qweenstown Karekare.

                                                     The first place Rangitoto Island

                                                   The second place Tane Mahutu Walk
                                              The last and finale place in Qweenstown Karekare

And thank that is all of it for day 3 activity 1&2 but I will still continue posting the others after this one.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job finding maps for these three locations Alison. Do you know where on the first map Rangitoto is?

    ReplyDelete